POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Head test w/Wings3d : Re: Head test w/Wings3d Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:23:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Head test w/Wings3d
From: Stephen
Date: 8 Oct 2006 13:22:15
Message: <2ucii291j88l9934ha4k49i0rbvglg81qb@4ax.com>
On Sun, 8 Oct 2006 16:22:47 +0200, "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet>
wrote:

>"Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> schreef in bericht
>>
>> Don't tell me you can't differentiate between a Han Chinese and a
>> Kelt.
>>

>If I remember well, genetically you can't, strictly speaking. There was
>something about outside physical characters being switched on or off? but
>within the same genetic content...
>Oh dear! I shall have to find that paper somewhere. I thought it was in
>Science or Nature some years ago....

I don't really want to get bogged down using facts :-)
If I understand you, you are saying that using scientific methods you cannot
tell what ethnic group someone belongs to. Well blow me down! What a strange
world.

Regards
	Stephen