POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : we meat - redux [16-bit JPEG2000] : Re: we meat - redux [16-bit JPEG2000] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:14:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: we meat - redux [16-bit JPEG2000]
From: IMBJR
Date: 8 Mar 2004 17:24:00
Message: <2psp40tc0thfkke8q1p3vq4aaom38vf1bp@4ax.com>
On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 23:18:34 +0100, Jellby <jel### [at] M-yahoocom>
wrote:

>>>Wrong!
>>>
>>>Read my post again. I didn't suggest to solve *that* problem, but the
>>>bandwidth problem (which is one of the reasons you're using JPEG2000, you
>>>said). I really think you should read the discussion before you jump with
>>>unrelated answers. ;)
>>
>> Don't be silly. Your parroting back of my arguments just points you
>> out as another one of the crowd hell bent on being obtuse for
>> obtuseness sake.
>
>Parrots are nice animals :)

Some are, and some are nut-greedy little peckers.

>Yes, poor me, I was being ironic.

You do not have the verbal skills in this medium to be ironic. I bet
you use emoticons!

> I had a very small hope you would
>understand how annoying some of your comments could be... However, the fact
>remains, I was referring to the possibility of saving bandwidth and storage
>space, and not to the "ease of use" of the format. And please, note that I
>have *not* insulted you, you have (tried to do so).

That bracketted stutter at the end suggests otherwise. Did I hurt your
widdle feelings, uh?

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com