POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Can't undefine defined entry of array : Re: Can't undefine defined entry of array Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:29:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't undefine defined entry of array
Date: 22 Jan 2002 10:21:28
Message: <2m0r4u069rep6sfonpi1b1c2o1b6ki7agt@4ax.com>
On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:08:45 +0100, "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde>
wrote:
> > > You are confusing a declaration and
> > > assignment statement here!
> >
> > From doc (6.2.6.2): "The #ifdef and #ifndef directives can be used to
> > determine whether a specific element of an array has been declared."
>
> And???  I see nothing about #undef here, so why would this be relevant?

According to your answer perhaps should be "The #ifdef and #ifndef directives
can be used to determine whether a specific element of an array has been
_assigned_." But as I said in another post differences are too subtle for my
English and I finish wasting of your time. Sorry.

ABX