POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lambo Diablo part 2 : Re: Lambo Diablo part 2 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lambo Diablo part 2
From: Glen Berry
Date: 27 Jun 2003 12:40:07
Message: <2lsofv0j44irbdgffm47dv00a72jljvp3s@4ax.com>
On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:27:56 +0200, Andreas Kreisig <and### [at] gmxde>
wrote:

>Yes, it's a typical indoor studio scene. I'm currently working on an outdoor
>scene with HDRI. This will also be the last Diablo picture.

That's too bad (about it being the last one.) I wouldn't mind if you
posted a new one each week.  :)

For your grand finale, perhaps you could render an animation of the
Diablo sitting on a revolving platform (like the ones sometimes seen
at car shows or dealer's showrooms.) I know that's a lot of rendering
time, but I think it would look nice.

later,
Glen Berry