POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : walking (not dancing). suggestions wanted : Re: walking (not dancing). suggestions wanted Server Time
18 Jul 2024 16:13:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: walking (not dancing). suggestions wanted
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 9 Jun 2004 04:28:18
Message: <2gidc0tukh81srso46qd0ci5retsvsuto6@4ax.com>
On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 22:32:52 -0700, "Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom>
wrote:

> But seriously, any and all suggestions for my character animation attempt would be
>much appreciated, as you can see it has a long way to go...

Opps! Really meant to reply. I don't know how you got such
naturalistic movement from a stiff legged model. It looks good. To me,
it seems obvious that you need to add joints and feet. But you
mentioned that already So there is little I can add. (Maybe that's why
I did not post before) I will wait with interest for further
developments. Perhaps we can watch him grow up just as we have watched
Greg's Blobman take its first tottering steps to dancing the night
away. Staying out late and worrying its good parents :-}

Regards
        Stephen