POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : The math of circular truetype fonts : Re: Circular font macros Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:28:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Circular font macros
From: David Wilkinson
Date: 28 Feb 2000 04:52:31
Message: <2ahkbs0fgi89hfaq7ke3mco6ut8oopjqcu@4ax.com>
On Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:39:24 -0500, Lummox JR <Lum### [at] aolcom> wrote:

>This is the scene file for a test image of a coin that I've posted on
>povray.binaries.images. I've tested out all the macros I added, although
>I didn't end up using RadiusOf() or TotalChords() in here.
>This should come in handy the next time I want to do circular text. Many
>thanks for all the help, Ron.
>
>Lummox JR

This has been a great thread. It is good to see a resolution of a problem without the
need
to resort to modifying the code.  It illustrates everything that is right about this
newsgroup. Congratulations to everyone who has contributed and thank you for an
interesting tutorial.
dav### [at] cwcomnet
http://www.hamiltonite.mcmail.com