POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : 2 suggestions for Megapatch 0.5 : Re: 2 suggestions for Megapatch 0.5 Server Time
2 Sep 2024 10:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2 suggestions for Megapatch 0.5
From: Glen Berry
Date: 11 Feb 2000 18:20:13
Message: <2JekOHCH+AElDZT=3fB+3ZIe6i8V@4ax.com>
On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:25:54 -0500, "Nathan Kopp" <Nat### [at] Koppcom>
wrote:

>If anybody want's to develop more post-processing filters and would like
>some advice, let me know.  Hopefully this weekend I will have some time to
>write up a little tutorial on writing new filters.

I'd like to try this. Any assistance you could provide would be
greatly appreciated. Feel free to email me personally, if you like.
Especially if you have some tips or recent info that isn't in the
Mega-POV source code.

thanks,
Glen Berry
pho### [at] ezwvcom