POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Abstract landscape rendering 3 : Re: Abstract landscape rendering 3 Server Time
15 May 2024 14:49:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Abstract landscape rendering 3
From: yesbird
Date: 24 Feb 2023 07:15:57
Message: <28915bcc-f017-ce57-b1d6-1c079320242d@gmail.com>
On 24/02/2023 02:41, Mike Miller wrote:
Hi, Mike.
> I found fish13.pov in my archives and currently cleaning it up for yesbird. I'm
> imbedding the CTDS (connect the dots smoothly) #declares and wrapping it as a
> macro to become fish13.inc.

As I wrote in objects.collection, I've done almost all of this work, but
if you already have some result, please send it to me - I will merge it
with mine version, to get best from both.

> I should have the train station, ionic5, and most all of the stuff I posted in
> the early 90's. Let me know if you what anything uploaded. Thanks :)
I will be glad to top up my collection from your archive, if you share
the examples.

> Depending on complexity of the scene file I may just write a conversion script
> to handle the syntax changes for these old scenes. Particularly files that use
> CTDS. Lots of non-comma delineated transforms and scales.
It will really help, as I have a lot of difficulties while upgraded
fish13 to 3.8, and still have some of them (transformation collisions
after putting a commas, according new syntax)

> I did the card, balloons and
> bugs. ...lol.
Could you send me a bugs, please ? I will make beetles from them )
--
YB