POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dragonfly and Fibonacci (56k) : Re: Dragonfly and Fibonacci (56k) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:30:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dragonfly and Fibonacci (56k)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 3 Mar 2000 12:25:54
Message: <23m=OJTmBEvmeWwcHjL9xrRNtC3t@4ax.com>
On Thu, 2 Mar 2000 22:12:04 -0000, "Alf Peake"
<alf### [at] peake42freeservecouk> wrote:

>Been playing with 2 subjects - glass blobs in megapov, and Fibonacci's Golden Ratio.
Put
>them together here. Not easy finding a suitable background for glass stuff.
>
>Took 2.5 hours with Celeron 500 and megapov for dos.

Very good!

A minor remark, though. I can not see the whole sunflower so I can not
tell, but in the real world, the number of left and right spirals in a
sunflower petal are always members of the Fibonacci sequence. Is this
what you're referring to?

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700