POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Manipulating a image map in Moray : Re: Manipulating a image map in Moray Server Time
5 Jul 2024 06:39:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Manipulating a image map in Moray
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 31 Dec 2001 04:00:10
Message: <22a03uo4nmeq1jduig1ae8uec9b0q4nqu8@4ax.com>
Hi Mitch,

you know, I was wondering whether it was you, I was just too shy to
ask :-). Wonderful to hear from you!

> Is there a way to manipulate a image map on a height field, ...
Sure. Once the image map material has been assigned to the
heightfield, it will be displayed as a green scquare. You can select
this square (either with Alt-T or graphically with the mouse) and then
scale and translate it into position, in this case preferably in the
TOP view.

Regards,

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom