POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : The Three Puzzles [2MB mpeg] URL only : Re: The Three Puzzles [2MB mpeg] URL only Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Three Puzzles [2MB mpeg] URL only
From: Anton Raves
Date: 22 May 2000 15:51:08
Message: <220520002151092872%a.raves@direct.a2000.nl>
In article <391f1cc0@news.povray.org>, Anthony C. D'Agostino
<sco### [at] spamEcsicom> wrote:

> Thanks Anton!  I'm glad you like it.  Too bad Media player doesn't loop
> properly -- it skips a frame at the end.

Which program did you use to convert whatever output you chose from
POV-Ray to converts into the smooth .mpg-movies you have...?

> I think I remember seeing your excellent lego images in the graphdev (or
> povray) forum a few years ago.  Was that you?

It may have been me, yes... :-) I've been doing Lego images a long time
now and have even released the libraries I use for creating my images.
If you like you can go and take a look at:

  http://people.a2000.nl/araves/

> By the way, I see that you live in the Netherlands.  Here are my latest
> images created with blender (a program from the Netherlands):
> http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/scorpius/torusknot2.jpg
> http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/scorpius/torusknot.jpg

I've been meaning to take a look at Blender for some time now, but
unfortunately they don't support Apple Macintoshes, the computer that I
use...

With the kindest of greetings,
  Anton