POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : kpovmodeler + povray 3.7 : Re: kpovmodeler + povray 3.7 Server Time
29 Apr 2024 01:11:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: kpovmodeler + povray 3.7
From: John Coppens
Date: 19 Jun 2012 12:37:54
Message: <20120619133751.9998468d.john@johncoppens.com>
Hello all,

Instead of patching KPovModeler, I wrote a small script, which calls
povray and removes the command line options which are not valid for
PovRay 3.7. This works fine it seems - if someone is interested.
I'm sure I haven't detected all incompatibilities, but the script is
easier to adapt than the source code.

As far as I can tell, all functions work well in the modeler... except
for a few lingering bugs which aren't pov-related.

John