POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : beta 28 source sanity test : Re: beta 28 source sanity test Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:30:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: beta 28 source sanity test
From: John Coppens
Date: 18 Aug 2008 01:06:44
Message: <20080818020643.e697ce72.john@johncoppens.com>

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/doc/html/thread/changes.html

> > Do no use boost
> > 1.35 or later with the current POV-Ray 3.7 beta source code if you
> > want a functional executable.

What is really surprising, is that the 3.7 version I compiled with 1.36
_is_ functional. I rendered several images with it... There are subtle
differences in the rendering of some objects, which made me go back to
3.6, but the executable is working.

John