POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC update : Re: IRTC update Server Time
17 May 2024 04:09:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC update
From: John Coppens
Date: 21 Jul 2008 18:26:44
Message: <20080721192643.a0578ca2.john@johncoppens.com>
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:06:13 -0400
David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:

> The first step, though, is to get a minimal site up.  Although I am
> busy with some other things, I hope to have that by June 30.

Hi David.

I do hope that is July 30th, else we'd have to wait for another year ;-)

Ok about the design - if a good looking design has been put out,
generating the CSS shouldn't be sooo complicated. I'd put emphasis on the
graphic elements for the design phase. Somehow we'll glue everything
together afterwards. If I can be of help, just whistle...

Cheers,
John