POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : POV 3.5 Won't open Unix files? : Re: POV 3.5 Won't open Unix files? Server Time
18 May 2024 05:57:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV 3.5 Won't open Unix files?
From: Elijah Sarver
Date: 20 Jul 2002 14:05:56
Message: <200720021405555268%spam-lowmagnet@is-speakeasy.bad-net>
Did you try naming the files as filename.pov.txt? that worked for me.
It confused me because I had to bring over some pov files from my NT
workstation, and they wouldn't load until I renamed them. Of course, if
you do this, make sure you turn off "only render .pov files" in you
configuration settings.

--eli