POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The S.S. Cuttlefish : Re: The S.S. Cuttlefish Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:26:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The S.S. Cuttlefish
From: Daniel Hulme
Date: 9 Aug 2006 13:56:05
Message: <20060809185605.4e0b2450@mekanori.mon.istic.org>
> Here's my improbable space ship with obligatory armaments.
> The Mini Guns aren't complete yet, but the barrels do rotate
> and fire in sync with the rotation. This was all modeled by
> hand (using just a text editor), as are all of the POVRay
> renderings I do.
Somewhat reminiscent of the frog ships in Bucky O'Hare and the Toad
Wars, but those ships have maser cannons instead of miniguns. The colour
scheme on yours is much nicer, though.

--
Always crash crash crash                    Well come on and let me know
You're happy when I'm running bash       Should I play or should I code?