POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mandlebrot Mosaic : Re: Mandlebrot Mosaic Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:20:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mandlebrot Mosaic
From: Daniel Hulme
Date: 26 May 2006 19:11:43
Message: <20060527001143.7ff2aba1@mekanori.mon.istic.org>
> It looks like a squashed bug or inkblot thing.  :P
You're a Rorschach test on fire,
You're a day-glo pterodactyl,
You're a heart-shaped box of springs and wire,
You're one badass fucking fractal.

Extra geek points to anyone with this song in their playlist :->

But it must confuse psychiatrists.
<shrink> And what does this one remind you of?
<loon> A naked woman, death's head, a pair of compasses... oh yeah, and
the Mandelbrot set.
<shrink> Right. I'm prescribing you three chapters of Bronshtein &
Semendyayev a day, to be taken after meals.
<loon> *Three*chapters*? I really *will* go mad!

--
"Twelve? Who needs twelve? Couldn't we make do with six?"  -- Lew Grade,
<keyid 885b170d>   trying to cut production costs on 'Jesus of Nazareth'