POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mugged : Re: Mugged Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mugged
From: Daniel Hulme
Date: 29 Mar 2006 15:31:26
Message: <20060329213154.4e23f661@mekanori.mon.istic.org>
I know this was supposed to be showing off the macro rather than the
model and texture, but I like the staining on the inside of the mug. It
looks like it really needs a good clean.

--
Time is tapping on my forehead         I am heading for a time of quiet,
Hanging from my mirror   [Paul Simon]  When my restlessness is past,