POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Black Pearl (no, not a sailing ship!) : Re: Black Pearl (no, not a sailing ship!) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Black Pearl (no, not a sailing ship!)
From: Daniel Hulme
Date: 21 Oct 2005 04:10:46
Message: <20051021091059.6372b50a@dh286.pem.cam.ac.uk>
> Q: How do I give an idea of the scale?
You could put it against a wooden surface with an appropriate grain, or
have a macroscopic background (maybe of a room you have done in the
past) heavily focus-blurred. You could attach a slender chain or thread
to it, or have some visible skin near it (a finger, a neck) if you are
feeling like spending a lot of time on the background.

--
But like the blackbird on the wire    And like the blackbird on the wire
I will not take the prey on you    [ surreal ]       I just watch you by