POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Firefox (Mozilla) test (multiple images) : Re: Firefox (Mozilla) test (multiple images) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Firefox (Mozilla) test (multiple images)
From: Daniel Hulme
Date: 17 Aug 2005 03:11:19
Message: <20050817081120.76080ff1@dh286.pem.cam.ac.uk>
Actually, I've never had any spam to this email address, even though
I've been using it for the newsgroups for some time. Is it because
these groups aren't on Usenet? I get *lots* of spam to
pov### [at] doublezerouklinuxnet, though, an address I've used exactly once
to enter IRTC. Just goes to show...

--
I went to the CO guess what he told me guess what he told me | apologies
He said  boy u better learn to like Win  no matter what u do | to Prince