POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Tunnel" chase : Re: "Tunnel" chase Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:15:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Tunnel" chase
From: Daniel Hulme
Date: 10 Jun 2005 12:26:03
Message: <20050610172603.570bd117@dh286.pem.cam.ac.uk>
> Red is port on the ship. What I never can remember is whether red
> should  be on your port side when you're leaving port or returning to
> port.  I.e., which bouy is red, and which is green?
In most of the world it's the upstream direction (i.e. red on the left
when you're heading in) but in Japan, the Americas, South Korea, and the
Phillipines it's the downstream direction.

The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.

--
Now  as he walked by the sea  of Galilee,  he saw  Simon and Andrew  his
brother casting a spam into the net:  for they were phishers.  And Jesus