POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : double planetoid (WIP) : Re: double planetoid (WIP) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:12:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: double planetoid (WIP)
From: Daniel Hulme
Date: 17 May 2005 09:15:29
Message: <20050517141529.5e2fb238@dh286.pem.cam.ac.uk>
> The basic boulder and building geometry is OK, and I think I'm happy
> with the radiosity settings.

I like the effect but there seems to be a piece of isosurface floating
in space just off the bottom-right corner of the planetoid. Is this
intentional? I think it detracts slightly.

As others have said, more of a sense of scale would make it look less
like a toy. But perhaps that is just what you are aiming for...

Daniel

--
Now  as he walked by the sea  of Galilee,  he saw  Simon and Andrew  his
brother casting a spam into the net:  for they were phishers.  And Jesus