POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my Go (~210k 800x640 jpg) : Re: my Go (~210k 800x640 jpg) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my Go (~210k 800x640 jpg)
From: Daniel Hulme
Date: 13 May 2005 12:57:38
Message: <20050513175738.0e72a1a9@dh286.pem.cam.ac.uk>
> Gobans don't have a checker pattern. They have square lines pattern
Don't forget that the 'squares' on a goban aren't square. They have
aspect 12:11 IIRC. The board is placed with the long axis running from
one player to the other, so when the players look at it from an angle
the squares appear square.

Daniel

--
Now  as he walked by the sea  of Galilee,  he saw  Simon and Andrew  his
brother casting a spam into the net:  for they were phishers.  And Jesus