POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : KEV-Ray: RSOFP (~80k) : KEV-Ray: RSOFP (~80k) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:07:23 EDT (-0400)
  KEV-Ray: RSOFP (~80k)
From: Daniel Hulme
Date: 2 Mar 2005 19:27:56
Message: <20050303002755.00f92aca@dh286.pem.cam.ac.uk>
This took about two hours in total with +A0.1 +AM2, though I made a code
optimisation halfway through and restarted with +C, so it probably would
have taken no more than an hour in 'normal' operation. It doesn't show
off the fur as well as I'd have liked (and it doesn't use normal
perturbation which is *really* slow and still a bit broken), but it
works quite nicely thank you.

Thanks everyone for your advice on pretty fur pictures to create
(earlier thread in p.o-t): I will be making some such pictures over the
next month.

Daniel

--
I went to the CO guess what he told me guess what he told me | apologies
He said  boy u better learn to like Win  no matter what u do | to Prince

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'plane.jpg' (80 KB)

Preview of image 'plane.jpg'