POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : slight typo in frame.h : slight typo in frame.h Server Time
27 Jul 2024 20:31:21 EDT (-0400)
  slight typo in frame.h
From: Daniel Hulme
Date: 3 Oct 2004 10:07:46
Message: <20041003150746.704d6962@dh286.pem.cam.ac.uk>
line 860:
 * Bounding box stuff (see also BOUND.H).

I don't see a bound.h anywhere. Does it refer to bbox.h?

I don't mean to nitpick; just thought you'd like to know.

Daniel

--
A most peculiar man    With the windows closed      And Mrs Reardon says
He died last Saturday  So he'd never wake up  He has a brother somewhere