POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Patio" update - 178KB : "Patio" update - 178KB Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  "Patio" update - 178KB
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 3 Sep 2003 06:15:50
Message: <20030903121623.11c3812a.jaimevives@ignorancia.org>
Still not final, but I worked on it a bit more.

  The construction is now almost totally done with heightfields and
isosurfaces (it took me some time to figure the formula for the
arches!). It would be nice to isosurface the fountain, but I'm lost
there...

  The palms have more detail, as the floor and other parts. The
radiosity is still low-to-med quality, but I've tuned it for better
visibility on the shadow parts. The render time was 7h5m.

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org