POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : first post (not 1st image) - cgnbanner2.png (1/4) : Re: first post (not 1st image) - cgnbanner2.png (1/4) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:14:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: first post (not 1st image) - cgnbanner2.png (1/4)
From: Kedar Patil
Date: 27 Aug 2003 07:32:14
Message: <20030827170105.000010ea.kedarCIRCLED_Apatilkedar.com@PCKPATIL>
On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:04:54 -0700, Matthew Pace
<mat### [at] lycoscom> typed the following:

> hmmm, dunno why it did that, looks like it lost some quality
> too, ignore that one, ill post again in a bit

As others have remarked, please post in a single post of size
below 200K, preferably in jpeg format (that seems OK with
everybody here including me).

Talking about the image, I like the atmosphere created due to the
"glow" of the mountains.  With some objects (boats or something)
in the foreground, it will make a nice poster.  I am sure others
will give more tangible suggestions to improve the image.

And it might be just me, but the text is disturbing the
atmosphere of the scene. :)

-Kedar