POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy Julia Fractal : Re: Grassy Julia Fractal Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:48:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy Julia Fractal
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 15 Jun 2003 06:37:52
Message: <20030615123750.019b2a8d.jaimevives@ignorancia.org>
On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:10:51 +0100
"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote:

> I like it, it has a nice unreal feeling. What do you think?

  I feel the need to touch it! But it looks more like velvet than grass,
to me (I will like to see it with some nice brown or blue tone).

  Perhaps it would be nice to have the lower part into the water,
letting some foreground space to see the reflections. Anyhow, really
amazing...

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia