POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Church finally finished : Re: Church finally finished Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Church finally finished
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 16 Apr 2003 03:25:45
Message: <20030416092544.20eb4ebf.jaimevives@ignorancia.org>
> More images in my gallery at
> http://www.ibras.ishoejby.dk/sktmarkus/stmarkus.htm

  Wow! Fantastic... no wonder why they say that patience is the mother
of science. It's a pain you can't share with us a bit of that terrific
patience you have.

  Technically, I can only complain, as others, about the sky. The
lighting seems good, but the sky doesn't match that sun: altought it's
not very harsh, it doesn't seem logical for such a cloudy day. Perhaps a
simple, clear, more bluish sky would have worked fine.

  Another problem is that shadows are totally black, but I can't really
expect you using radiosity with such scene on today computers... :)

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org