POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Linux/Unix Survey : Re: Linux/Unix Survey Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux/Unix Survey
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 12 Apr 2003 17:05:19
Message: <20030412230518.7a1effe3.jaimevives@ignorancia.org>
Red Hat linux 8.0 (kernel 2.4.18-27) and POV-Ray 3.50c.

  I'm using GNU/Linux at home since 1999 (more than 4 years now),
although I used it before at work during two more years. IIRC, my first
distro was from Caldera, later tried Red Hat 6.2, and I've been
upgrading this until today.

  For POV-Ray, I usually stick to official versions compiled for my own
system, but I've also used Megapov pre-1.0 in the past, while waiting
for the official 3.5.

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia