POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Boat03 (102 Kb) : Re: WIP Boat03 (102 Kb) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Boat03 (102 Kb)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 25 Jan 2003 07:42:46
Message: <20030125134246.60a76b19.jaimevives@ignorancia.org>
On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 06:15:58 +0100
"Txemi Jendrix" <tji### [at] euskalnetnet> wrote:

> HI all.
> It has been a busy week in Real Life (TM), but
> tonight I've been working again on the boat.
> I'll probably change the rudder (?) tomorrow.
> Horse and man comes from Poser (man is there to
> give a sense of scale, he is 1.70 mt tall).
> I'm going to sleep right now (uhh, 6:14 a.m.)
> Comments as always, are very welcome.
> Bye.

  Very nice model! The horse head seems a bit little for the boat, but
overall it's getting very nice. BTW, I hope you are going to put it on
a museum, because making it to navigate and intereact with the water
realistically can be a real challenge. ;)

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org