POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Worldbowl - New perspective : Re: Worldbowl - New perspective Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worldbowl - New perspective
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 16 Jan 2003 11:00:19
Message: <20030116170018.78043b02.jaimevives@ignorancia.org>
On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:55:50 +0100
"Tim Nikias" <tim### [at] gmxde> wrote:

> Comments and suggestions on perspective, position and
> scaling of Worldbowl are very welcome, its what I've
> decided to be the next step of enhancing the image, though
> other comments are welcome as well.

  The problem is that now many nice details are lost. I liked the subtle
effect of the rain drops and the inside atmosfere of the Worldbowl.
Perhaps you just need to zoom in again from this point, but making the
moon lower to enter on the composition.

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia