POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Seven dots show the sky : Re: Seven dots show the sky Server Time
14 Aug 2024 13:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Seven dots show the sky
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 20 Nov 2002 13:36:11
Message: <20021120193611.6014e549.jaimevives@ignorancia.org>
On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 19:38:26 +0100
"Philippe Debar" <phd### [at] wanadoobe> wrote:

> This is the first viewable result of a sky include file I am writing.
> I am still struggling with certain aspects and the file - though
> usable - isn't as smooth as I'd like it to be.

  Hmmm... very nice. I also was tricked at first by the camera, but only
for some seconds... :)

> It is designed to work with (and without) sunpos.inc and Jaimes Vives
> Piqueres' light macros, although the integration isn't complete yet.

  Well, these macros are more intended for indoor use, but nothing
prevents from using sunlight or skylight spectrums with them. Indeed, be
warned that these macros are highly experimental and still subject to
change an undeterminate number of times.

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org