POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glass thing on stand w/ photons : Re: Glass thing on stand w/ photons Server Time
14 Aug 2024 15:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glass thing on stand w/ photons
From: Kedar Patil
Date: 27 Sep 2002 02:12:55
Message: <20020927113957.31a8e735.kedarDELETE_THIS@patilkedar.com>
On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 20:47:23 +0200 Bruce Duncan wrote:

> Just something I whipped up,  took around 9mins to render.

Beautiful!  Simple setup and yet so stunning image.  I am very
impatient when it comes to rendering time.  Heck, 9 minutes is
_good_ !

I still can't make out what shape the glass really is.  At the
top especially, where I see some faint elliptical outline around
the more prominent (nipple?) shape.

-Kedar