POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oh dear! [Image ~ 40KB] : Re: Larger version [~100KB] Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Larger version [~100KB]
From: Kedar Patil
Date: 25 Sep 2002 15:36:35
Message: <20020926010356.4a4b9820.kedarDELETE_THIS@patilkedar.com>
> Ah... now why didn't *I* think of that? <blank look>

<Aint-I-a-clever-guy look> ;)

> Doesn't the GIMP only work on Linux?

GIMP is available for Windows too.  I haven't tried it though.

> As for the other one... no, never heard of it.

Irfanview is a freeware image viewer for Windows.  It has been
around for quite some time now.  It supports lots of image
formats and allows some editing like adding text to images and
cropping etc.  It is available at http://irfanview.com/  And if
you care to know, it fits nicely in a single floppy disk :)

-Kedar