POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oh dear! [Image ~ 40KB] : Re: Oh dear! [Image ~ 40KB] Server Time
14 Aug 2024 17:59:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh dear! [Image ~ 40KB]
From: Kedar Patil
Date: 24 Sep 2002 09:26:46
Message: <20020924185419.5190f3b9.kedarDELETE_THIS@patilkedar.com>
On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:50:57 +0100 "Andrew Coppin" wrote:

> But it doesn't really compare to almost any of the very cool
> images round here. >Feeling very infirior here!<

Don't worry about that.  I am one of the newbies too, and it
feels rather good when people here appreciate whatever little
work I do.

More important is that by posting here you will get quick
suggestions that will help you to improve your work.  It is quite
difficult to find such good criticism elsewhere.

> Maybe I should just go back to drawing little ellipses with MS
> Paint...

Hmm.  You should start using something like Gimp or Photoshop
instead of MS paint :-)

And before I forget -- I will be interested to see a bigger
version of your pic.  Those bubbles look nice to me.  And boy, is
that light orange color my favorite!

-Kedar

P.S. 40 KB for such a tiny image is too much.  Please consider
posting jpeg instead of png.  Most of the times, with about 100KB
you can get a good 800x600 pixel jpeg image.