POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Dancing Flames of Fire (128 kb mpg) : Re: Dancing Flames of Fire (128 kb mpg) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:38:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dancing Flames of Fire (128 kb mpg)
From: Kedar Patil
Date: 9 Sep 2002 06:27:33
Message: <20020909155614.1e9af909.kedarDELETE_THIS@patilkedar.com>
> <lots of text deleted>
> So please comment. :)

I once tried doing fire using particle systems in OpenGL and I
must admit that your version looks a lot better than mine.
<pov-praise-mood> Maybe partly it is due to the fact that yours
is done in POV.  POV simply ROCKS!</pov-praise-mood>  But good
work on your part too.

> I think it can be released within a few months.

Polish the code and release it ASAP.  I am getting impatient
to try it :)

-Kedar