POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Cloth Textures : Re: WIP Cloth Textures Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Cloth Textures
From: Kedar Patil
Date: 7 Sep 2002 15:10:45
Message: <20020908003943.40cc9095.kedarDELETE_THIS@patilkedar.com>
On Sat, 7 Sep 2002 21:01:13 +0200 "Hugo" <hua### [at] post3teledk>
wrote:

> Hmm, impressive. It might render nicely fast.

Yeah, quite fast.  In fact I didn't notice the render time at
all :)  But the image is not too complicated and the cloth
patterns are just pigments.  Once I add normals, it will slow
down the render, I guess.

> Have you looked into object patterns? They could provide more
> flexibility for this kind of thing.

I will look into that.  Thanks for the suggestion.

-Kedar