POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : marbles - [16-bit JPEG2000] : Re: jpg version Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:34:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: jpg version
From: IMBJR
Date: 7 Mar 2004 09:17:48
Message: <1vbm40lebcv1pt31dmqdhqj6iujg580aks@4ax.com>
On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 16:03:00 +0200, "Severi Salminen"
<sev### [at] NOT_THISsibafi> wrote:

>> READ THE REST OF THIS FUCKING THREAD. GET ALL OF THE FACTS BEFORE YOU
>> QUACK ON LIKE THAT.
>
>Ok, whatever, pal. You really shouldn't take things that seriously...

I take things seriously when people fuck with my work, pal.

>PS. Check your caps-lock functioning.

Don't be a smart-arse. You know full well the purpose of caps in this
case. Get the message. If this is best you can do in response, get
under your rock now.

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com