POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eye 3 : Re: Eye 3 Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eye 3
From: Peter Popov
Date: 9 May 2000 15:06:44
Message: <1tcfhsoeso6171g4h38dosupu5mpad3a0n@4ax.com>
On Mon, 8 May 2000 21:03:02 -0400, "TonyB" <ben### [at] panamac-comnet>
wrote:

>Here's the latest update. I changed the pupil to what Chris Huff suggested.
>Do the rest of you like it? Forgive me for not typing more or specifying the
>file sizes but my chihuahua is asleep on my lap and it would wake her up if
>I got the calculator to figure that out. Thanks for understanding. Enjoy.

Somehow I don't like the shape of it. What bothers me is the contour
of the eye. To me, it seems too thick and the thickness itself could
decrease in a more visually appealing way. Sorry for being picky.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet