POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : marbles - [16-bit JPEG2000] : Re: jpg version Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: jpg version
From: IMBJR
Date: 8 Mar 2004 16:55:32
Message: <1sjp40dilmm3a3v7bvas5si41ji7ggiafj@4ax.com>
On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:00:15 -0600, "GreyBeard" <r.b### [at] sbcglobalnet>
wrote:

>that.  While my other machines have 64 and 128 meg graphic cards, this one
>has a Diamond Stealth, and I don't deem internet use worthy of anything
>higher.  (And before you come up with the normal puke, such as "ludite" or
>some such other stupid term, I suggest you email blank checks before telling
>me that I should "upgrade" this box.)

You presume too much. Think again.

>Just accept that you're using an oddball format and that expecting everyone
>else to be able to decode, or even recognize that it's there is rather
>stupid.

Well, duh. Any other stunning revelations for us?

And I do not expect everyone to view them. I have merely pointed out
how they can - if the platform allows it.

>Oh, BTW, windows bitmap format, and my printer being capable of 1200 DPI, I
>like to be able to push the output to the limits of the printer.  I'm also
>fond of printing to the full 11 X 17 that the printer is capable of too.  I
>could go 13 X 19 but the paper is too hard to find.

Who cares!? Another one trying to change the subject.

>You aren't going to change the world, junior.  It may change, but probably
>not at your hand.

Dear me. Where on Earth you get such inflated views? Try cutting down
on the hyperbole and try thinking straight.

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com