POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ikea : Re: Ikea Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ikea
From: Stephen
Date: 9 Apr 2008 13:32:51
Message: <1qupv3poi396crnl9l1igkmf717l4m0m04@4ax.com>
On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 12:22:44 -0400, Sabrina Kilian <"ykgp at
vtSPAM.edu"> wrote:

>I haven't thought of hanging out at the grocery store at 3 am.

That's normal :)

>I may try that the next time, just wander the aisles and chat.

Be a wee bit careful, there's fruit loops everywhere :)

>I wouldn't call
>this place a 'big city' but just a college town. That probably explains
>why they are even open at 3am to begin with.

In Britain they are the worst for early closing, at least a few years
ago.

>I switch between 30 hour days when I have a big project to work on, and
>normal days other times.

Would you believe I've twice worked a 25 hour "ghost-er", on the day
the clocks went back.

>But since I can sleep through the upstairs
>neighbor's kid running around and banging on the piano, but prefer to
>work in a quieter environ, I just find myself coding from 11pm till 6am.

I could sleep through the last trump or so I've been told. :)

>PS garlic = good, mirrors = bad =)

garlic = turning to dust, mirrors = "nothing"
That's a comely neck you have there. May I look a bit closer? :)
--

Regards
     Stephen