POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : REALLY complex images for inspiration ... : Re: REALLY complex images for inspiration ... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: REALLY complex images for inspiration ...
From: Peter Popov
Date: 6 Jun 2000 17:24:15
Message: <1qqqjsomlduui21c520d213tvvismb9fnq@4ax.com>
On Tue, 06 Jun 2000 11:03:57 -0400, Dennis Clarke
<dcl### [at] interlogcom> wrote:

>What are your thoughts on TerraGen and do you know any way to get it
>registered these days?

I've only seen a few landscapes made with it. Impressive but still CG
looking. I don't think it has a very realistic lighting system but
rather it's been hacked and tweaked to produce stunning landscapes in
reasonable time. As of registering it, I can't help any, sorry. Maybe
someone else knows.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet