POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Balloon Trip (higher quality) : WIP: Balloon Trip (higher quality) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:26:35 EDT (-0400)
  WIP: Balloon Trip (higher quality)
From: Greg Edwards
Date: 2 Feb 2003 19:26:18
Message: <1n9s1rv5119aq$.irz6fsgrawv5.dlg@40tude.net>
Some aspects are still lacking but this took a full week to render! The
water looks milky because of bad media settings but I don't think this will
interfere much in the rad load render. (dat's right, this WAS ONLY THE
SAVE!) I've really gotta cut back on these effects...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'wip_balloon_trip_02.jpg' (118 KB)

Preview of image 'wip_balloon_trip_02.jpg'
wip_balloon_trip_02.jpg