POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Freshly Squeezed : Re: Freshly Squeezed Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:12:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Freshly Squeezed
From: Greg Edwards
Date: 18 Mar 2003 17:02:45
Message: <1kon6dse0hts8.8e516351knsv.dlg@40tude.net>
Here it is again, this time made from healthy oranges!
I still can't get the shadows to work, at least in the way I wanted them. I
tried photons which did bring back the shadows but it resulted in a nice
big bright white caustic (as if the glass held plain water). I think the
problem lies in the fact that the orange juice object overlays slightly
over the glass object (which supposedly creates correct
reflection/refraction). Right now I'm considering using light groups or
something.

--
light_source#macro G(E)sphere{z+E*y*5e-3.04rotate-z*E*6pigment{rgbt#end{
20*y-10#local n=162;1}#while(n)#local n=n-.3;G(n)x}}G(-n).7}}#end//GregE

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'orangey_juice_2.png' (45 KB)

Preview of image 'orangey_juice_2.png'