POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Update of Insert Menu Add-on : Re: Update of Insert Menu Add-on Server Time
19 May 2024 10:53:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Update of Insert Menu Add-on
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Date: 16 Jul 2007 06:01:49
Message: <1i1cen8.10k90i27fjgeoN%yvo.s@cancel_This_gmx.net>
Friedrich Lohmueller <Fri### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:

>    An update of my "Insert Menu Add-on" for POV-Ray for Win
> is available now. It's a bundle of Insert Menu items like
> basic scenes, backgrounds, many shapes, isosurfaces, loops,
> spline curves, some matrices for sheering and other
> transformations, basic animation, samples for visualization
> of math 2d functions as well as textures and materials.

Please note that these insert menu items, except for the preview images,
can be used with the most recent versions of MacMegaPOV as well.

- You can find these at http://megapov.inetart.net/download.html#Mac
- You can not use it with the Aug 24 2005 version, only with the new
universal binary or the PPC G4/G3 version for system 10.3.9 or later.
- You can follow the installation instructions from Friedrich A.
Lohmueller,  the only difference is that you have to choose the location
of the include folder.
To do this, choose the menu "MegaPOV" >> "Preferences..." select the
editor tab in the dialog box and select the folder of your choice.

Enjoy it!

Yvo
--
MegaPOV at:  http://megapov.inetart.net