POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : segmented helix? : Re: segmented helix? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:31:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: segmented helix?
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 28 Jan 2002 10:13:34
Message: <1hqa5ugqrtga5q9do54dsa702rj7dn7872@4ax.com>
> Opened a browser in one view, maximized it, then clicked on CSG001,
> clicked Add, Shift-clicked on CSG002, clicked Close, clicked on
> CSG002, clicked Add...... etc.
Actually, I just remembered that there's a faster way. On the browser
click on the first child, press Ctrl-C. Click on the last child in the
browser. Click into the list of subchildren on the Modify Tab and
press Ctrl-V. This inserts the objects on the clipboard as a child.
This allows you to make long chains very quickly.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray