POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Megapov website : Re: Megapov website Server Time
29 Apr 2024 03:10:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Megapov website
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Date: 7 Nov 2006 11:12:41
Message: <1hofzli.169bzaw1pw1yhgN%yvo.s@gmx.net>
Ryan Bennitt <rya### [at] lycoscouk> wrote:

> Is it just me or is the Megapov website http://megapov.inetart.net/
> unavailable? I've tried to access it a few times over the past few weeks
> with no success. IE6 says "Cannot find server or DNS Error" while Firefox 2
> says "The connection has timed out". I can resolve the ip address to
> 217.153.18.126, but it ain't responding...

It happens rather frequently lately that the site is down.
Most of the time only a few hours but sometimes more than one day.
Right now we can't do anything about it.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

To Kyle, I fixed the projection.pov file on the site, thanks for
reporting this.
I also send you an e-mail but I don't fill out forms for people to get
my e-mails! ;-)

Yvo

--
MegaPOV at:  http://megapov.inetart.net