POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : How to post binaries with Mac and MacSoup : Re: How to post binaries with Mac and MacSoup Server Time
5 May 2024 09:24:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to post binaries with Mac and MacSoup
From: Kaveh
Date: 26 Aug 2003 05:19:34
Message: <1g0an91.peh5rv1xxb7k6N%kaveh@delete_this.focalimage.com>
Christopher James Huff <cja### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:

[...]

> I use MT-NewsWatcher. Good binary support, and makes reading news fast.
> The one thing I dislike is that it doesn't show read messages. Instead,
> everything you see is something you haven't read yet, though you can
> mark things unread to look at later.

OK. I'm on MT-NewsWatcher now. I used the original non-MT version many
years back, but preferred MacSoup as it downloads the body of all the
text too, and very fast. But now I am connected most of the time, that
doesn't matter.

Replying from here as I have 'read' this thread in NW, so I can't see it
any more, as you say!!

--
Kaveh