POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : MacMegaPOV and INI Files : Re: MacMegaPOV and INI Files Server Time
4 May 2024 09:53:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MacMegaPOV and INI Files
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Date: 3 Jun 2003 13:20:56
Message: <1fvzscf.1m6d8v11jkgqz6N%yvos.s@gmx.net>
I see what you mean now.
Well, this is not possible in the current version of MacMegaPOV.
As far as I know this isn't possible in the official version either, at
least I can not figure out how or where it is listed in the
documentation.

I will try to add this feature for the next release if time permits.
What you could do for now:
- Make several settings in the preference dialog and save each of them.
- You will only have to load the preferred setting and render your
scene.

I do realize that  this isn't the same but it is a possibility once you
are used to it.

Yvo